We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join Gucci Licensing team.
The candidate will report directly into the Gucci Beauty Licensing & Marketing Senior Manager (BL&M Senior Manager) and will be required to provide support to help achieve quarterly and yearly goals.
He/She will have access to both business and image related key information to help develop and coordinate global/regional Beauty initiatives together internal Gucci Regional teams and our worldwide licensing partner.
His/Her insightful contribution will help unleash the Beauty potential across channels and regions, by exploiting business opportunities in full respect of the brand positioning.
· 360° global and local Product Marketing initiatives by coordinating external (Coty) and internal stakeholders.
· Support BL&M Senior Manager in cross-department alignments
· Support BL&M Senior Manager in the development of monthly/seasonal calendars summarizing key activations across platforms, in collaboration with designated counterparts across teams & departments
· Go to Market documents development and constant update
· Support BL&M Senior Manager in maintaining a punctual and efficient alignment between HQ and Regional teams to enhance MarComms strategic planning and campaigns roll-out consistency
· Point person for Consumer Insights & Analytics team
· Point person for Client Engagement & Consumer Campaigns / Customer Journeys teams
· Integrate and coordinate Beauty plans (lead by Coty) inside GG initiatives and create synergies between Beauty and Fashion.
Things that should be in your background
· 3-5 years’ experience in International Marketing & Communication in Beauty
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Positive Team player attitude
· Remain fully informed on Beauty and Digital market trends
· Capable of performing valid and reliable market research, competitive intelligences
· Capable of/interesting in capturing evolving cultural habits and analyze business and communication implications
· Capable of reading data, formulate reports and make recommendations
· Very good knowledge of English – both written and spoken.
· Excellent computer skills and very good knowledge of MS Office applications - Excel and PowerPoint in particular
Other attributes that will help you in this role
· Enthusiastic individual, open minded and sociable, keen on working and relating with people in a dynamic and international environment
· Strong flexibility and adaptability vs different referents, contexts and time zones
· Strong motivation and ability to achieve goals even under pressure, working in team
· 360-view approach is a plus
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.