Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group. A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches.
The Back Server will support Gucci Osteria to provide all guests a high quality experience.
· Optimal and timely delivery of food and beverages, offering a fast but professional service;
· Mise en place accurate and timely preparation with a strong attention to details;
· Be responsible for the daily preparation and maintenance of the Front of House, in a timely and accurate manner, giving extra operational support when requested;
· Ability to clean and maintain work environment.
· At least one year of experience in the hospitality industry. Previous experiences in luxury contexts will be highly prioritized;
· Fluent English;
· Professional appearance and grooming;
· Good interpersonal and organizational skills;
· Spontaneity and genuineness, with the ability to be discreet and professional when required;
· Working time flexibility;
· Team-working skills;
· Able to work in a fast paced and luxury environment, with the ability of managing multiple priorities;
· Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which included, evenings, weekends and holidays;
· Certification of Food Handlers License.
(Rarely (R) 0-15%, Often (O) 16-45%, Frequently (F) 46-100%)
· Standing, F
· Sitting, R
· Lifting up to 30 lbs, O
· Carrying, O
· Walking, F
· Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
· Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
· Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance and taking accountability for own actions
· Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
· Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
· Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
· Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
· Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
· Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Gucci Osteria USA LLC