The Supply Chain Planner has the responsibility to maximize the productivity of inventory in a luxury supply chain, through the coverage control, the efficiency of the assortment and the respect of target stock at each level of the distribution network.
The mission is to get the right service level for stores, with a specific focus on Outlet Channel and grant the right inventory of products.
· To execute the allocation and the replenishment from central warehouse to regional distribution centers, based on target stock level, sales, distribution plan, rationing criteria in order to maximize business performance of the channel
· To review the daily allocation
· To strictly collaborate with Buying Team and Retail Team to monitor and support priorities and market requests
· To monitor and control store sales and stock levels, in order to timely react with right-sized replenishment
· To work with Warehouse Department, to optimize the lead time of shipments and the scheduling of product delivery in store
· To manage the whole life cycle of a product: launch of newness, replenishment of carry over and consolidation of obsolete items
· One or two years of experience in similar roles within Supply Chain Organizations
· Bachelor’s degree in managing engineer, economics, statistics or related fields
· Strong analytical skills
· Experience in MS Office applications: Word, Windows, Excel, and Business Intelligence tools to produce report and KPIs
· Experience in ERP tools (AS400 or SAP) is a plus
· Strong team-working skills
· Detail oriented and extreme accuracy
· Ability to lead cross-functional activities
· Collaborative skills
GUCCI LOGISTICA S.P.A.