Your Responsibilities :
We are a team of IT experts, who provide excellent services for GSK sites worldwide on a daily basis. As a part of a global healthcare company, we work in a multinational environment, support around 100 000 GSK employees and over 20 000 systems in the entire company. At present, at our office in Poznan, we employ about 700 highly-skilled professionals.
The Web Browser Product Expert is responsible for the configuration and maintenance of business aligned, globally capable, PC products. The Web Browser Product Expert ensures that GSK gets the most value possible by ensuring users understand how to use the products to process information efficiently and to collaborate. This is a collaborative role, functioning as part of a multi-disciplined team, focusing on providing the lead for product development and leveraging standard capabilities in line with business requirements and IT strategic goals. The service is of a global nature, providing 3rd level support for global products and standards for the core end user computing needs of GSK.
• Provide 3rd level support for GSK technology products
• Own the business case and the plan for product/standard change/adoption
• Identify and articulate risk and capabilities and ensure the product meets regulatory, risk and security requirements
• Proactively Help GSK users and partners effectively use the products/standards
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders gather requirements, benchmark, assess needs; to establish, maintain and leverage cost effective solutions for GSK
• Identify, prioritise and develop opportunities based on analysis of current service utilization, service performance and customer demand
• Act as GSK product expert in configuration and own vendor relationships at operational level
• Lead regular product reviews with the business, conduct focus groups with end users, and provide consultancy on usage and business impact on change
• Act as GSK representative in industry forums to ensure GSK awareness/adoption of industry best practices and developments and lead activities to identify and address challenges within PC & Mobile services
• Manage/lead approved projects, including project based resources and in conjunction with other service organisations
• Experience with technical support of Windows Browsers (Internet Explorer, Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox)
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and synthesize information and make service recommendations.
• Experience working and helping to lead 3rd Party vendors
• Demonstrated ability for sound judgment with strong emphasis on quality, cost and service improvement
• Proven ability to engage with business and 3rd party stakeholders and communicate service issues in their terms
• Demonstrated experience in product ownership and development with global impact
• Demonstrated product expertise
• Demonstrated experience in product lifecycle management
• Experience and track record in continuous improvement and cost management
Please check Basic Qualifications.
Why GSK? :
What do we offer:
• Access to newest technologies and solutions
• Working in international environment which encourages and supports individual development in multiple IT areas
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
• Extended private medical care
• Life insurance and pension plan
• Non-wage benefits like sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services
• Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
• Career with purpose - whatever it is you're doing, you'll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
• Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk.
• Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
• Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
• Sustaining energy and well-being.
• Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
• Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.