Your Responsibilities :
Job Description Summary-8A
Job Description-Are you energized by a high-profile sales training role that allows you to accelerate sales force effectiveness across the portfolio? If so, this Sales and/or Marketing Training Professional role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
As a Sales and/or Marketing Training Professional, you will support the required capacity of the selected therapy area Training cycle due to the planned increase in the Therapy area Sales team and to support development of materials and delivery of training sessions.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
• Work alongside Selling Excellence Specialist to deliver therapy area training sessions during the therapy area training cycle.
• Support the logistics of the therapy area training cycle alongside the selling admin roles.
• Delivery of end to end sign off for therapy area training cycle materials ensuring they are fit for purpose and compliant.
• Support call quality assessments throughout therapy area training cycle.
• Deliver post therapy area training cycle field coaching to ensure new recruits are commercially confident.
• Ensure continual personal expertise in aligned brands and disease knowledge.
• Identify and recommend ongoing enhancements to Therapy Area Training Cycle based on experience gained in delivering training.
• Work alongside recruiting managers to support screening of potential applicants and improve consistency.
Why you?Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
Experience in training, coaching and facilitation using different styles of learning
Experience working in selected disease area where expert level of knowledge is required
Experience ensuring that developed materials are code compliant
initial and modified training
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
High level of problem solving ability to ensure the training cycle is continuously developed
High level of clinical understanding required to effectively develop and deliver sessions on training cycle
Ability Influence key stakeholders on the needs of initial and modified training
Why GSK? :
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
Sustaining energy and well-being.
Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.