Your Responsibilities :
We are a team of IT experts, who provide excellent services for GSK sites worldwide on a daily basis. As a part of a global healthcare company, we work in a multinational environment, support around 100 000 GSK employees and over 20 000 systems in the entire company. At present, at our office in Poznan, we employ about 700 highly-skilled professionals. Main competencies covered by GSK IT are: Cyber Security, R&D (Labware, eTrack, Argus, Documentum), CRM applications, Mobile Applications, Manufacturing Engineering Systems, BI, Artwork and Packaging Systems, Laboratory Execution Systems (LIMS), Adobe AEM, Veeva, Salesforce, Digital Projects
Delivery, AI, Knowledge Management, Hosting Infrastructure, Networks, Collaboration Tools and End-User Support.
For R&D to be able to continue to find and develop new medicines, it relies on IT. Not only does R&D Tech keep core systems running but we help the business continuously improve through tools that drive and support our world-class systems. We are looking for candidates who can make outstanding long-term contributions to our organization and evolve to roles of increasing importance.
To build upon the role there will be significant development opportunities and challenges for candidates to tackle. Successful candidates should expect to develop into becoming a leading expert on the Labware platform to identify issues, provide innovative solutions, and work with Vendors. Develop a strong understand of the business processes that Labware supports, which cover large parts of the whole R&D business – both pharmaceutical and Consumer R&D. Deliver changes to the R&D business that benefit and support both single groups and all Labware users globally. This role should enable the successful candidate to have the widest understanding of R&D possible and take their career to the next level, across a huge enterprise, and it should be both challenging and fun as you'll be both a single contributor, which will enable the candidate to shine, and be part of the Labware team based at Poznan.
• Develop, testing and maintaining LIMS Basic code for Labware LIMS/ELN solutions,
• Perform configuration of LIMS/ELN,
• Test LabWare LIMS/ELN applications,
• Participates in troubleshooting in applications across multiple technology domains and business areas.
• Degree in computer science or related fields,
• At least one year of experience in software development (.Net C#, Visual Basic, Java),
• Experience in software validation,
• Experience in databases querying, preferred Oracle SQL,
• Good communication skills in English (both verbal and written),
• Ability to work under supervision but also independently,
• Self-motivated and proactive attitude,
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems.
• Knowledge of Labware and/or the industries that use Labware (Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Petro-chemical, etc.) would be desirable,
• Experience with LIMS Basic code development and maintenance,
• Knowledge of GxP, ability to work in a highly regulated environment,
• Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies and tools: JIRA.
Why GSK? :
• Competitive salary and bonus plan
• Extended private medical care
• Life insurance and pension plan
• Sport and recreation package
• Free car and bike parking
• Using English on daily basis
• Flexible working hours
• Home office
• Integration events
• Fresh fruits everyday
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.