Site Name: Belgium-Wavre
Posted Date: Aug 2 2021
As Scientific advisor you will lead, together with the Head of Pharmaceutical Governance, the review and copy approval process for locally delivered promotional and non-promotional material.
In your role you will develop strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders to ensure the efficient delivery of your projects.
As Scientific Advisor you will:
· Gather and shares best-practice across the LOC to ensure high standards and excellence is maintained across the organization in terms of Copy Approval
· Fully understand and always meet the requirements described in the GSK Code of Practice for Promotion and Customer Interactions
· Fully understand and comply with local codes of practice, guidelines and laws to ensure the strictest requirements are met particularly with respect to delivery of promotional versus nonpromotional information.
· Develop training materials and ensure medical and scientific training of newcomers.
· Support the Pharmacovigilance Manager in accordance with the National Regulatory requirements and the Internal Standard Operating Procedures
· Support the Scientific Advisors in accordance with the National Regulatory requirements and the Internal Standard Operating Procedure
· Perform Medical Affairs activities related to Classic Brands (only applicable for Scientific Advisor responsible for Classic Brand), may contribute to other TA medical affairs activities (internal or external facing) to support the brand medical manager
· Act as back-up for the Responsible for Information and Publicity (RIP) during his absence (only applicable for Scientific Advisor with RIP agreement number and when communicated to the Belgian authorities)
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
· Master degree as pharmacist or physician
· Languages: Dutch, French and English (spoken and written)
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Paying attention to details
· Team player. Able to work in and demonstrate leadership in cross-functional teams
· Computer skills: basic skills and ability to search internal and external databases
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
· You have a RIP number
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork in a culture of Innovation, Performance and Trust.
GSK Pharmaceuticals – Our Pharmaceuticals business offers a unique portfolio of medicines, including a broad range of innovative and established brands. Both globally and in Belgium, we are currently primarily focused on developing new medicines in the respiratory, HIV/infectious diseases, oncology and immuno-inflammation areas, while also continuously exploring other fields through discovery research. Working in our BeNeLux branch, you would be joining a driven team of over 200 people that is also well embedded within GSK’s global network. For further information, please visit www.gsk.com .
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
We provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
If you have a disability and require assistance during the course of the selection process, you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require in order to make suitable arrangements.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.