Site Name: Switzerland - Nyon
Posted Date: Aug 2 2021
Supervises and coordinates QC product testing and release of finished products according to site procedures and in compliance with registration files, quality (cGMP), safety (HSE) and house-keeping standards
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
· Supervises the Senior Lab analysts and Lab analysts so that they provide timely, accurate analytical data which is recorded according to Testing Monographs, SOPs and Regulatory Dossiers
· Provides direct support to Lab Compliance Specialists to Investigate and Manage Laboratories, Deviations & CAPA and the resolution of technical issues in the laboratory
· Liaises with Lab Compliance Specialist to ensure documentation related to the incoming goods inspection process is up to date and compliant (TI, SOP, method of control…)
· Liaises with stability manager to ensure delivery on time of stability studies
· Maintain & develop the technology level of finished product control.
· Liaises with Planning Specialist in order to prioritize testing schedules and to drive QC KPI. Cascade results to the team trough clear and full communication
· Ensures adequacy of training for testing, data review, and sample administration/approval processes and that all technicians follow the continuing education program and are up to date in their training
· Ensures information to customer departments about analytical delays and Escalates problems effectively to QC Manager Lead
· Establishes and maintains departmental performance objectives and links departmental performance to individual goals and objectives through the performance review process. Maintains a high-performance work team and ensure associates development in line with the skills required by the business, their aspirations and their capabilities and potential.
· Drives, manages and rolls out continuous improvement actions in collaboration with Compliance HSE Specialist: EHS, Quality and cost
· Respect all GMP standards. GMP knowledge and experience to support the requirements expected by Swissmedic, European Union agencies and other regulatory bodies to assure that our products meet all cGMP requirements together with our operations and documentation system.
· SME for Program Inspection Readiness
· Responsible for the EHS performance and risk management of the area/process, deploying the EHS strategy in there area/teams-
· EHS management General + EHS management – High Risks:CHEMICAL AGENTS
· Perform regular Gemba EHS
· In case of EHS issue, lead the report and ensure appropriate corrective and preventive actions are correctly identified.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
· University degree in Engineering, Pharmaceutical Technology, Chemistry, Pharmacy or equivalent scientific degree
· 5 years experience in a Pharmaceutical Laboratory.
· 2 to 5 years experience as a manager
· Proven process understanding (Pharma, GMP, Bulk Manufacturing and Packaging Operations)
· Continuous improvement experience (Lean, 5S, Problem Solving)
· French : fluent (oral and written), English : Good Level (oral and written)
· Good level of coordination and communication
· Team work ability
· Well organized, pragmatic and able to support Strategy
· Safety, Quality, Result and Customer oriented
· Good level for IT system use (Trackwise, SAP, DIGA, Opal, …) - MS Office : good command
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
· Agile and distributed decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
· Managing individual and team performance.
· Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
· Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
· Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
· Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
· Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
· Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
· Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
· Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
*This is a job description to aide in the job posting, but does not include all job evaluation details.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.