Your Responsibilities :
We are creating a new Regional Finance Hub team in Poznan who will be part of a global network of regional Finance hubs responsible for Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities as well as more complex accounting activities such as Production Accounting.
The teams in the regional Finance hubs will work together to share best practice and knowledge working closely with our HQ Finance teams in London.
We are planning to employ about 80 highly-skilled professionals.
You support the Financial Manager in delivering the transformation and the service performance for one of the Record to Report Process for Europe (inc. UK), fixed assets accounting (FA), master data management (MDM), inventory/ ICT accounting (INV) and intercompany accounting (ICO).
You actively support the Service Delivery of the remote Service Provider located in India (performing transactional activities) and drive continuous improvement and troubleshooting issues faced by the BPO while keeping Regional R2R Operational Performance Lead and Financial Reporting teams abreast of potential challenges & proposed recommendations.
• During the set-up phase of Poznan location, the Process Improvement Expert will have a key role to play to ensure transition of activities to BPO are underpinned by robust knowledge transfer & training plans leading to well-trained BPO teams returning to India. This will be an opportunity for the PIE to deepen his/her knowledge of the process
• Post-transition, your responsibilities will include – but not exhaustively:
o Build in depth R2R process & system knowledge for defined area to support BPO on issue resolution, including identification of workaround to mitigate impact and agreeing right level of escalation and working with CERPS Functional Consultant, GPO (Global Process Owner) and R&C (Risk & Compliance) on root cause analysis, work around and risk mitigation
o Creating and delivering trainings to build remote BPO and local user knowledge
o Cooperating with the Global Process Owner and Service Delivery Lead as well as regional Leader on process transformation, Systems or Technology, introducing improvement initiatives and escalating exceptions and ongoing issues
o Reviewing and monitoring Controls to drive remediation and action plan to ensure risk are mitigated and recommend design improvement to Risk & Compliance
o Engage with CRM on customer and performance process challenges
• Accounting degree or qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
• Knowledge of area of specialization (fixed assets accounting or master data management or inventory accounting or intercompany accounting)
• Working knowledge of IFRS
• Minimum 5 years of experience post qualification
• Experience of working on a Process or Technology improvement project
• Experience of working with SOX
• Experience of working in a corporation environment
• Fluent English (minimum C1)
• Knowledge of SAP is mandatory
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
• Working knowledge of Lean management tools & techniques
• Willingness and availability to take part in migration processes
• A second European language is a bonus
• Experience as R2R Super User or Subject Matter Expert for are of specialization preferred
• FMCG / Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
The recruitment process shall be subject to the employee referral bonus (2000 PLN gross).
Remember to inform your line manager about your intention of taking part in an internal recruitment process.
Why GSK? :
• We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
• Career with purpose - whatever it is you're doing, you'll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer Possibilities of development within the role and company's structure
• Competitive salary and bonus plan
• Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
• Using English on daily basis
• Access to newest technologies and solutions
• Flexible working hours
• Integration events
• Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
• Supportive & friendly working environment
• Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
• Relocation package (relocation allowance and home search assistance)
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
R2R GSK Finance Hub