Your Responsibilities :
We are a team of IT experts, who provide excellent services for GSK sites worldwide on a daily basis. As a part of a global healthcare company, we work in a multinational environment, support around 100 000 GSK employees and over 20 000 systems in the entire company. At present, at our office in Poznan, we employ about 700 highly-skilled professionals.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide subject matter expertise on the Privileged Access Service toolset, which includes CyberArk, SailPoint, and other bespoke tools, for ensuring that GSK effectively and securely manages Privileged access to its applications and underlying technology. This is a key role for designing and implementing enhancements to the tools and processes based on security best practices, service escalations, and requested improvements.
As an Privileged Access Integration Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Provide L3/SME support for CyberArk AIM component and applications onboarded to use the AIM integration for privileged account management.
• Integrating various platforms with CyberArk, such as different LDAP providers, Windows servers, UNIX servers, Databases and networking Devices, middleware and databases.
• Hands-on the automation & DevOps infrastructure of CyberArk multi-component products in complex multi-platform environment.
• Drive automation with scripting technologies and tools to enable product teams and end users to move towards self-service.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Equivalent Degree.
• Strong overall IT experience with preference being in Cybersecurity.
• Experience supporting CyberArk with preferred background in deployment & implementation of Application Identity Manager.
• Basic understanding of high-availability (HA) and failover implementations for network infrastructure and server systems.
• Self-motivated, confident and reliable attitude.
• Ability to assume ownership and willingness to take responsibility and manage projects to completion.
• Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with root cause analysis.
• Well versed in documentation of installation procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), etc.
• Experience with Windows/ UNIX platforms in large heterogeneous environment.
• Understanding typical Enterprise Change Management processes.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate to nontechnical audience on technical issues.
• Responsible to train other co-location colleagues that supports Cyberark.
• Experience with Automation tools such as Sailpoint is a plus
• CyberArk Platform certification is preferred
• CISSP, CISM and/or CISA would be also an advantage
• Hands on experience in Windows programming (.Net, VB Scripting, PowerShell, Administrative scripting) a plus.
Why GSK? :
• Access to newest technologies and solutions
• Working in international environment which encourages and supports individual development in multiple IT areas
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
• Extended private medical care
• Life insurance and pension plan
• Non-wage benefits like sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services
• Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
• Career with purpose - whatever it is you're doing, you'll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.