Your Responsibilities :
We are a team of IT experts, who provide excellent services for GSK sites worldwide on a daily basis. As a part of a global healthcare company, we work in a multinational environment, support around 100 000 GSK employees and over 20 000 systems in the entire company. At present, at our office in Poznan, we employ about 700 highly-skilled professionals.
Main competencies covered by GSK IT are: Cyber Security, R&D (Labware, eTrack, Argus, Documentum), CRM applications, Mobile Applications, Manufacturing Engineering Systems, BI, Artwork and Packaging Systems, Laboratory Execution Systems (LIMS), Adobe AEM, Veeva, Salesforce, Digital Projects Delivery, AI, Knowledge Management, Hosting Infrastructure, Networks, Collaboration Tools and End-User Support
The role is responsible for monitoring and reporting on access controls for all privileged accounts that are managed through the service. This includes working with application and infrastructure teams across the organization to ensure accounts are under control, working with both internal and external Audit teams. This role should have experience with Identity & Access Management processes and controls, software and functional account lifecycles, data analytics (including queries, scripting, and macros), technical operations, authentication protocols, and password vaulting technologies. Experience with various technologies and platforms (Windows, Unix/Linux, Mainframe, Database, and on/off-premise cloud computing) is expected. This role will be considered a subject matter expert and is expected to stay current with various technologies, organizational goals, and industry trends.
• Assists with design, implementation, and ongoing monitoring and reporting of privileged access controls
• Provides consultation, facilitation and analytical support to ensure internal controls are properly aligned and implemented to ensure privileged access compliance
• Provides guidance and support to management, process, and control owners on responsibilities.
• Consults with leadership on complex control-related issues
• Provides consulting to senior level management on internal audit activities and results as well as risk mitigation initiatives in response to audit findings
• Educates and influences business partners on control design and effectiveness and recommends actions to increase effectiveness of those controls
• Develops effective working relationships with Technical and Application Operations team
• Provides best practices regarding key controls to influence and effectively communicate control solutions to all appropriate parties. Provides guidance, training and motivation necessary to create control awareness, ownership and accountability to all
• Consults with Enterprise Risk Management, Information Security, Internal Audit and external Audit, Corporate Compliance, Legal and other appropriate parties sharing expertise and knowledge to strengthen the IT control environment
• Participates in special projects and performs other related activities as assigned.
• 5+ years of audit experience
• Knowledge of Identity Access Management principles and industry best practices
• Knowledge of SharePoint
• Understanding of Database authentication methods and techniques
• Experience with CyberArk Privileged Threat Analytics or other Privileged Access Tools a plus
• Highly self-motivated, directed, and can work independently without supervision
• Desire to learn and grow with existing IAM team
• CISSP, CISM and/or CISA a plus
• ISACA - Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Please see "Basic Qualifications".
Why GSK? :
• Access to newest technologies and solutions
• Working in international environment which encourages and supports individual development in multiple IT areas
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
• Extended private medical care
• Life insurance and pension plan
• Non-wage benefits like sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services
• Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
• Career with purpose - whatever it is you're doing, you'll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.