Site Name: Malaysia - Petaling Jaya
Posted Date: Jan 4 2022
In GSK Consumer Healthcare, we are on an incredible journey as we prepare to create a new, standalone, world leading company with a 100% single-minded focus on everyday health. We are doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. With the COVID pandemic, people are increasingly looking for ways to manage their own health and wellbeing and to take care of their families. This is where we come in. With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge and expertise, we are uniquely placed to deliver better everyday health to millions of people around the world and grow a strong, successful business. This is an opportunity to be part of something special!
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively.
HR Project Management & Efficiency Lead
The HR Project Management & Efficiency Lead sits as part of the Regional Shared Services Leadership Team and is responsible for fostering a high-performance culture through continuous improvement methodologies to deliver Shared Services and a leading-edge employee experience.
It will be accountable for driving key initiatives across the region and support the creation of a high-performance culture in the Shared Services Teams, by building fit-for-purpose processes, capabilities and technology. You’ll work effortlessly with key stakeholders in the Global Product Owner teams, manage regional governance and take leadership in key expert forums in this area.
In this role you will…
· Identify, plan and implement key regional projects to make bold improvements in quality, cost reduction, productivity increases and improvement in cycle times that result in business improvement and an enhanced customer experience
· Drive governance of regional projects and provide project management support in successfully managing deliverables against key milestones, objectives, and budgets; ensure appropriate resourcing is available and manage contingencies, and interdependencies
· Represent the region in various Global Projects working in close partnership with Global Product Owners, to understand, assess requirements and drive the successful implementation
· Lead HR Effectiveness through Knowledge Management across the Region and enable release of non-value-added time from HR activities
· Partner with Global HR Product Owners to plan and implement needed system/process enhancements. Identify and recommend areas for standardisation, automation or improvement in systems and processes, and collaborate with the Global and Local teams on implementation.
· Enable and drive a compliance driven culture through a centralised repository knowledge sharing, training and continuous learning
· Act as subject matter expert in all activities related to Digital Data Analytics and HR technology, supporting local teams to develop their capabilities and priorities in this space. Design and publish necessary dashboards
· Manage the interface between the region and the global product owners; lead regional networks and represent the region in Global networks
· Participate in systems pre-deployment activities (e.g. systems testing) to identify potential security (or other) risks and assess the impact on HR teams. Review opportunities for technical optimisation within the hub or opportunities to further leverage existing technology
· Drive digitalisation of employee files and ensure clear work instructions in place for customer services teams to access both digital and paper-based employee files across Region
· Recommend appropriate project management processes to ensure success, bringing Agile, ADP, lean sigma and project management methodologies into play driving continuous improvement culture.
Act as regional Service Delivery Model Lead to support evolution in terms of service centre capabilities and ways of working. Ensure that resources are properly allocated and used according to HR tiers and performance ratio in terms of costs and FTE. Lead and identify key optimisation opportunities within hub focused on the delivering services more effectively and efficiently
· Track and Monitor KPIs. Set challenging targets and put clear plans in place to close gaps in performance
· Establish channels and processes for gathering VOC customer feedback, leveraging reports from Workday and Service Now to draw out insights regarding HR Service level
· Partner with Performance and Change to identify HR Capabilities required for Future, Assess the current gaps and implement interventions to build capabilities. Drive and promote the adoption of new ways of working and the use of HR enabling technologies
· Assess the need for custom reports, agree on reporting frequency and intended audience
Qualifications & Skills:
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent
· Experience working in HR Shared Services
· Experience in Performance Effectiveness/ Productivity/ Process Excellence roles
· Track record of operational service delivery
· Past strong exposure / interaction to management in international business environment
· Systems orientation and ERP experience
· Demonstrated analytical skills and experience working with metrics
· Strong process orientation and project management skills.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
· 2-5 years experience in HR Shared Services
· Knowledge and experience of working with employment legislation in multiple markets
· Prior experience working in a Multinational company
· Sound understanding of employment law and HR policies and processes across the Region
· Exposure to Organization Development/ Change Management
Inclusion & Diversity at CH:
Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key for our success. Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant.
We want to hear from you and support with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (contact email) to further discuss this today.
We will request equal opportunities information from you and whilst disclosure is optional, we encourage you to be open, enabling us to monitor the inclusivity of our recruitment practices for the benefit of everyone. Your data will remain confidential, is never shared with our Hiring Managers and never affects the status of your application. *Local restrictions/legal requirements
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.