Your Responsibilities :
We are creating a new Regional Finance Hub team in Poznan who will be part of a global network of regional Finance hubs responsible for Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities as well as more complex accounting activities.
This is a global role located in the regional Finance hubs which will allow to work together with teams in regional Finance hub and share best practice and knowledge as well as working closely with our HQ Finance teams in London.
How you will contribute to our success:
IFRS16 Process Improvement Expert is expected to identify any gaps in the current process, refine the process and support stabilisation of activities. The Process Improvement Expert will also be working with the IFRS16 project lead and Service Delivery Lead to establish adequate KPIs and SLAs to monitor day to day operations effectively and proactively identify future challenges.
• First, you will play a key role to ensure team in India can perform defined process with confidence and able to provide ‘best-in-class' service to internal stakeholders
• Post-transition, your responsibilities will include – but not exhaustively:
o Act as a Process Expert on identified R2R business processes and related systems
o Build in depth R2R process & system knowledge for defined area to support BPO on issue resolution
o Build remote user knowledge through design & delivery of adequate training
o Drive process improvement & standardisation - identify, propose and deliver continuous improvement for process under responsibility to impact positively KPIs, Cost to Serve & Customer experience.
o Identify and Promote best practice and drive compliance to standard practices across the R2R BPO teams
o Work with Global Process Owner on transformation, Process or Technology Improvement Initiatives
o Review and monitor Control to ensure risk Mitigation and drive remediation and action plan to ensure risk are mitigated. Act as control champion for his /her area, ensure understanding of control, testing & monitoring is embedded at BPO. Recommend control design improvement to Risk and Compliance.
o Escalate process and systems exceptions and ongoing systems issues to Service Delivery Lead, Regional Leader and Global Process Owner
o Feed into R2R GSK Strategy via Service Delivery Lead
• Accounting degree or qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
• Knowledge of area of specialization (fixed assets accounting or master data management)
• Working knowledge of IFRS
• Minimum 5 years of experience post qualification
• Experience of working on a Process or Technology improvement project
• Experience of working with SOX
• Experience of working in a corporation environment
• Fluent English (minimum C1)
• Knowledge of SAP is mandatory?
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
• Working knowledge of Lean management tools & techniques
• Willingness and availability to take part in migration processes
• Experience as R2R Super User or Subject Matter Expert for are of specialization preferred
• FMCG / Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
Why GSK? :
.• We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
• Career with purpose - whatever it is you're doing, you'll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer Possibilities of development within the role and company's structure
• Competitive salary and bonus plan
• Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
• Using English on daily basis
• Access to newest technologies and solutions
• Flexible working hours
• Integration events
• Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
• Supportive & friendly working environment
• Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.