Site Name: Spain – Andalucía – Sevilla
Posted Date: Jan 11 2022
· Represent GSK Consumer Health in a given territory to maximize distribution, assortment, sell in, sell out, visibility and recommendation of its products portfolio.
· Based on good territory and product knowledge, coordinate sales activities, maintains customer contacts (Pharmacies) and ensures that sales targets are met within budgets for the designated territory in alignment to the GSK CH Pharmacy Sales Strategies and Guidelines.
· Meet or exceed the individual sales targets within budget by maximizing sales fundamentals (distribution, assortment, visibility, promotion and recommendation) in the pharmacies in the territory with the adequate customers planning and territory management.
· Execute with excellence the Sales Call model in order to meet or exceed sales and market share target within agreed budgets.
· Visit pharmacies according to cycle plan, follow-up on stocks and orders.
· Maximize sales calls per day toward pharmacies according to sales strategy.
· Execute with excellence all elements of Sales Cycle (Visibility materials, training to pharmacy staff…) to maximize sell out of GSK CH brands in the territory.
· Analyze the sales and tracking in territory; provide timely and accurate reports to management. Update and maintain sales tracking systems to maximize effectiveness on territory. Where required, follow-up of the financial situation with the customers, make sure there are no discrepancies with the accounts.
· Prepare and implement account development and territory business plans including annual contracts agreements based on pharmacy business performance.
· Foster business development with top pharmacies by effective assortment implementation, stand out visibility and active recommendation.
· Improve overall customer satisfaction, by providing the right level of support and training to pharmacy staff.
· Understand and track competitor’s activities in market and provide active feedback to the marketing and trade marketing teams.
· Collect Adverse Events information and forward it to Pharmacovigilance department according to GSK CH guidelines.
· Be compliant with GSK CH Policies and guidelines.
· University degree on business, engineering or sciences
· Spanish. English will be consider as a plus
Experience & Skills
· + 2 years of Sales Experience preferably on Consumer Healthcare (Pharmacy) or FMCG with proven record of sales performance.
· Selling skills: Sales Planning and Territory Management , Selling and Negotiation, Relationships Management, Merchandising and Category Development, Finance and resource management.
· Team working.
· Residence in Sevilla is mandatory.
We’re 100% open to all talent
We’re 100% open to all talent – whatever your gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability. We want to recruit the right people for GSK from the widest possible backgrounds, so we can better serve the diversity of our patients and consumers. And also because it’s the right thing to do.
You can learn more about Inclusion and diversity at GSK here .
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.