We are growing . . . and we need a Market Research Intern! To drive our growth, we want to better understand our clients, prospects, partners, and the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). In particular, we are looking for someone to help successfully deliver our Reframing Purpose project.
Grow3 with a unique value proposition help organisations - from up and coming local businesses to corporate leaders around the world - grow their business responsibly through actionable insights, engagement and inspiring purpose. If you are selected, you will not only contribute to high visibility international marketing campaigns but will also have the unique opportunity of being engaged as we re-brand and re-position Grow3 for our next wave of responsible growth.
Specifically, your role will include:
• Identifying opportunities to develop Purpose by researching the current market
• Identifying the gaps in the purpose market to develop innovative strategies for market growth
• Using appropriate research methodologies and techniques
• Recruiting research participants via email, phone, or by other means
• Designing and conducting qualitative and quantitative research
• Analysing results and translating findings into strategies
• Delivering insightful and actionable recommendations
Our internships are for a minimum of three months. This gives you the opportunity to learn and develop valuable skills for future success. Please note that this is an unpaid internship. We provide our interns with refreshments hence there are no separate allowances for food. This is an unpaid internship which does not cover travel expenses. We provide our interns with good learning environment and real time work along with a reference letter at the end of internship.
We provide regular feedback to our interns to ensure that their needs and expectations are being met, so that they can make the most out of the internship.