We are growing . . . and we need a Market Research and Business Development Intern. To drive our growth, we want to better understand our clients, prospects, partners, and the market sectors we both operate in globally. Grow3, with a unique value proposition, helps organisations - from up and coming local businesses to corporate leaders around the world - grow their business responsibly through actionable insights, engagement and inspiring purpose. If you are selected, you will not only contribute to high visibility international marketing and business development campaigns on behalf of our clients, you will also have the unique opportunity of being engaged as we re-brand and re-position Grow3 for our next wave of responsible growth.
Specifically, your role will include
• Identifying opportunities by analysing markets using secondary sources for our clients’ needs
• Identifying gaps in the market to develop innovative strategies for business growth
• Developing and ensuring the identified data is accurately entered and managed within our sales management systems.
• Assisting in the forecasting of sales targets and ensuring they are met by the team requirements.
• Researching target prospects and developing value propositions.
• Monitoring the campaigns with the use of appropriate metrics.
• Delivering insightful and actionable recommendations.
• Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
• Performing other duties as assigned based on company and client priorities.
Your Internship IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP.
We will always perform a minimum of 13+ weeks and full-time, we will also consider 8-10 weeks and / or part-time for the right candidate.
This also gives you the opportunity to learn and develop valuable skills for future success. We provide our interns with a constructive learning environment and real-time work along with an appropriate and valuable reference letter at the end of their internship.