HR Administrator Intern
Are you looking for an opportunity to hone your Human Resource skills, and gain experience in a client-centred business?
Grow3 is a recognised global leader in strategic marketing and business development, with a unique value proposition. From our office in London, we help organisations - from up and coming local businesses, to corporate leaders around the world - grow their business responsibly through actionable insights, engagement and inspiring purpose.
As the Human Resources Administrator intern, you will work closely with various departments and have real responsibilities. You will play a critical role in creating and ensuring a productive environment.
Your responsibilities will include
• Be involved in recruitment and tracking candidate information
• Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
• Liaising with candidates at all stages of selection
• Supporting induction and training of new team members
• Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices on recruitment; monitoring job offers
• Updating and documenting office expenditure
• Ensuring provision of office supplies
• Communicating and managing internal logistics and events
• Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
• Develop and maintain our recruitment database
Our internships are for a minimum of three months, 5 days per week, Monday to Friday. This gives you the opportunity to learn and develop valuable skills for future success. Due consideration will also be given to candidates seeking a part-time position, based on a minimum of 20-hours per week. Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
We provide regular feedback to our interns to ensure that their needs and expectations are being met so that they can make the most out of their internship. At the end of the internship, you will also be provided with a valuable reference, reflecting your performance and highlighting key attributes for future employers.