Grove Tutors has helped hundreds of students in Berkshire, Surrey and London to achieve their goals. We have an excellent network of private tutors who specialise in supporting students through primary and secondary education.
We are currently looking for a part-time assistant to carry out the following activities:
- Sourcing tutors for all subjects and levels in London and The Home Counties (Online, Schools, Universities)
- Building partnerships with university departments, societies and schools.
- Liaising with existing tutors to establish availability and suitability.
- Communicating with new tutors throughout the sign up process.
- Arranging tutor interviews and keeping the database updated.
- Assisting with the blog and social media presence.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a small company and gain hands-on experience in the education space.
Initially, we are looking for someone to provide two days per week (09:00 - 17:00). We are interested in applicants who are available for a minimum of 9 months (i.e. September 2018 to June 2019).
Grove Tutors is based at Central Working in Victoria, Central London. It is a beautiful, state-of-the-art office space with a modern kitchen, coffee machine and facilities. The office is a 5 minute walk from Victoria Station.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, communication skills, an interest in education and good relationship building skills. It is a requirement to have your own laptop and proficiency in file sharing, Google and Microsoft Office.
This position would be a good fit for a postgraduate student, who has 2 days per week available.