Support IMUSA USA Team with all related chargebacks and claims to ensure department service levels and integrity of claims received are in accordance with organizational operation procedures. Provide support with general analysis and reporting to facilitate the smooth operation of the department and balance workload of the day to day operations and reporting deadlines. Specifics duties include:
· Processes claims; monitors accuracy and files necessary documentation.
· Researches complex claims issues and works with other departments to resolve them.
· Documents changes in claims, issues resolutions through emails, reports, and/or individual one-off meetings.
· Serves as primary liaison with all external customers on claims related content.
· Prepares monthly summary report and forwards payments received to accounting department.
· Ensures claim files are properly documented.
· Make collection calls as well as fax/email assigned accounts their outstanding invoices and monthly open invoice statements
· Work with customer to determine and resolve account problems
· Prepare letters to customers with overdue accounts
· Reconcile “unknown” deductions in a timely manor
· Back up for cash application and breakdown of chargebacks
· High school diploma or GED required.
· One (1) year of general office experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Claims industry experience preferred.
· Proficient in MS Excel and strong knowledge of other MS Office programs.
· Independent worker
· Analytical and reasoning skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Potential for and interest in advancement within the business and/or finance function
· Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with internal and external partners.
· Work in an office environment handling low complexity/high volume work.
Groupe SEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see OFCCP Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
· If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact HRUSA@groupeseb.com
· Groupe SEB invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request by contacting HRUSA@groupeseb.com
· Job Type: Permanent contract
· City: DORAL, FL
· Company description:
Tefal, T-Fal, Krups, Lagostina, Rowenta, Moulinex, SUPOR, WMF, Arno, Emsa, All-Clad… These brands are part of the daily life of millions of consumers in more than 150 countries. With 34,000 employees and over €7,4 b sales annually, Groupe SEB is the leading worldwide manufacturer of small domestic appliances and cookware thanks to the strength of its brands, its drive for innovation, its international growth, and its vision for the future.
Groupe SEB commits to have a socially equitable policy (diversity and inclusion, quality work environment, health / safety, etc.) while developing actions with a positive impact on society and the environment (circular economy, fight against climate change, community engagement…)
· Schedule: Full-time