· Following up to achieve the monthly sales target.
· Follow-up on the accounts the samples, inquiries, appointments, pricing, product specification and programs.
· Achieving daily sales goals, value and volume targets by the lowest possible cost while maximizing the the brand precence.
· Contracts implementation.
· On time collection.
· On shelf full availability.
· Establish pricing system and credit terms & period per customer.
· Handle/receive checks and the credit notes per account.
· Sharing the marketing plan and activities and following up the implementation.
· Execution of marketing activities on the right time: visual displays, brochures, samples, product leaflets, refills…etc.
· Executing various promotions by attending Key accounts activities when necessary.
Follow and prepare the reports.
· Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
· Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Strong listening and presentation skills
· V Good English skills.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
· Duration (if applicable): 12 months
· Job Type: Fixed-term contract
· City: Cairo & Upper Egypt
· Company description:
Tefal, T-Fal, Krups, Lagostina, Rowenta, Moulinex, SUPOR, WMF, Arno, Emsa, All-Clad… These brands are part of the daily life of millions of consumers in more than 150 countries. With 34,000 employees and over €7,4 b sales annually, Groupe SEB is the leading worldwide manufacturer of small domestic appliances and cookware thanks to the strength of its brands, its drive for innovation, its international growth, and its vision for the future.
Groupe SEB commits to have a socially equitable policy (diversity and inclusion, quality work environment, health / safety, etc.) while developing actions with a positive impact on society and the environment (circular economy, fight against climate change, community engagement…)
· Schedule: Full-time