· Continuously review the stock levels in client’s warehouse for further preparation of placing orders in order to ensure continues supply of the Company’s products in sales locations.
· Following-up on the collection process cycle DSO, receive collection checks and post it to the Company’s Finance department.
· Ensuring items displayed in the accounts and follow-up any current promotions to adapt proper selling approaches and techniques towards customers.
· Report customer’s' feedbacks about products sales to the Company’s management.
· Handling customer’s complaints regarding products and provide general guidance to them to perform the needed maintenance by the Company’s service centers.
· Good Selling, Communication and negotiation skills.
· Using MS Office and Business writing.
· Duration (if applicable): 12 months
· Job Type: Fixed-term contract
· City: Cairo
· Company description:
Tefal, T-Fal, Krups, Lagostina, Rowenta, Moulinex, SUPOR, WMF, Arno, Emsa, All-Clad… These brands are part of the daily life of millions of consumers in more than 150 countries. With 34,000 employees and over €7,4 b sales annually, Groupe SEB is the leading worldwide manufacturer of small domestic appliances and cookware thanks to the strength of its brands, its drive for innovation, its international growth, and its vision for the future.
Groupe SEB commits to have a socially equitable policy (diversity and inclusion, quality work environment, health / safety, etc.) while developing actions with a positive impact on society and the environment (circular economy, fight against climate change, community engagement…)
· Schedule: Full-time