In this role you will be supporting the Branch Manager to maximise profitability and helping to achieve set targets. You should be able to build great customer relationships and lead an effective team.
Part of your role will include developing and managing the rest of the team and promoting the services and products we offer. You will also be involved in ensuring the branch operates in a professional safe manner whilst achieving all key branch targets.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
· Driving License (essential)
· Commercially minded. Experience of delivering results
· Customer Focused
· Stock Management skills
· Knowledge of current Health & Safety legislation
· Good communication skills
· Leadership Skills
· Team Building skills
· PC Literate
· Knowledge of transport legislation
· Product knowledge
Key Results Areas
· Achievement of branch targets
· Leading, motivating the branch team and troubleshooting where problems occur
· Co-ordinate promotional activity
· Health & Safety Policies and Procedures and staff training are carried out as required by Company Policy
· Up to date knowledge of products, technology and regulations are maintained.
· Maintain Showroom to Company standards
· Implementation of Company transport procedures
What are the benefits?
On top of a very rewarding career with a company that will always be committed to your development, you can look forward to a competitive salary, company bonus scheme, share scheme, company pension scheme, life assurance, staff discounts and various flexible benefits.
Our recruitment website is updated daily; please visit www.sgbdcareers.co.uk to see more vacancies.