Description de l'offre
Natixis is the international corporate, investment, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 35 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne. With more than 16,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that are organized into three main business lines: Corporate & Investment Banking, Investment Solutions & Insurance, and Specialized Financial Services. A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE’s banking networks.
Overall purpose of the role:
To support the London GIP team in the origination and execution of project finance and infrastructure transactions including advisory, debt arranging and project bonds across the infrastructure, power and renewables, natural resources and offshore and telecoms sectors.
The main duties of the jobholder include:
• Supporting the preparation of indicative offers and/or pitches for advisory, arranging and project bond mandates;
• Supporting the preparation of credit applications;
• Financial modelling in support of advisory mandates and where necessary on transactions;
• Supporting necessary due diligence on deals, in particular, coordination of advisors;
• Supporting business development of the London desk;
• Liaising with other relevant parts of the bank where appropriate i.e. syndicate, risk dept, middle office, etc.); and
• Undertaking any specific project or front-offices duties as required.
Key skills, experience and personal attributes required (include problem solving aspects):
• Strong communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation. Good reporting writing and pitch preparation skills essential;
• Strong analytical and numerical skills;
• Good project management skills;
• Adaptability and flexibility;
• Ability to frequently work within strict time constraints;
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment;
• Good interpersonal skills.
Date de publication:14/08/2018