Description de l'offre
Natixis is the global corporate, investment, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE (Banque Populaire and Caisse d'Epargne) France's second largest banking group. Natixis boasts more than 21,000 experts in 38 countries and are present mainly in three geographic zones: The Americas, Asia-Pacific and EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa). Natixis London activities are covering the Corporate and Investment Banking businesses with circa 450 employees.
• Support lead energy analyst in producing thematic research on the global crude, LNG and US natural gas markets.
• Contribute to written reports
• Deal with ad-hoc requests from trading and sales desks
• Update market presentations for distribution to clients
• Undertake independent research on topics of interest to client base / the research desk
• May be required to present market views internally
• Ability to work independently with limited direct supervision
• Ability to work with and synthesise incomplete data sets
• Strong attention to detail combined with an ability to think “big picture”
• Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
• Strong writer
• Presentation skills
• Genuine, proven interest in the energy industry
• Experience in the energy market perhaps through previous internships, university society memberships or degree courses.
• Interest in global affairs / geopolitics and impact on energy markets
Date de publication:23/08/2018