Natixis is the international corporate, investment, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 35 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne. With more than 16,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that are organized into three main business lines: Corporate & Investment Banking, Investment Solutions & Insurance, and Specialized Financial Services. A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE’s banking networks.
All actions where appropriate to this position must be compatible with Natixis carrying out business in accordance with the FCA Principles for Business which are available on the FCA website and detailed in the Natixis UK compliance manual.
Within CIB Global Business Management, Client Services has been created last year to facilitate the on-boarding process and manage the credit limit review process for the EMEA FIPS counterparties (banks, regulated funds, hedge funds, insurance companies, brokers, public sector).
Client Services is in charge of :
· Global coordination of the on-boarding process (sponsorship of process enhancements, follow up of process efficiency, production of KPIs)
· Coordination and follow up of FO's request (from Customer Due Diligence, to Credit Risk Requests and Master Agreement Requests)
· Requests prioritization
· FO advice on risk and legal matters
· Credit limit analysis in the frame of annual review or punctual request
· On-boarding tool rewrite sponsorship
Quality control of the requests (FO's motivation, request relevance, limit sizing)
The role involves taking an active aprt in alll Client Services processs, including in their (re)design and consatnt improvement for an efficient and smooth onboarding process. It involves participation to ad hoc workshops aimed at improving the department’s effciciency and participation to and/ordrafting of ad hoc analysis/proposal pertaining to some specific aspects of the Client Services activity.
The role also involves permorming some level 1 controls and help with remediation of any issue spotted by level 2 or level 3 controls in the Clinet Services remit.
The role involves production of KPIs for the Client Services activities as a whole (incl. Master agreements negotiations) and production of reports where needed about the overall activity of the department.
• Very good communication skills (verbal, written and relationship)
• Fluent English speaker
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Pro-active, autonomous, dynamic
• General knowledge on economic and financial data as well as on regulatory frameworks
• Good knowledge of on-boarding processes
• Knowledge of risk management and Legal documentation for capital market products
• Knowledge of CIB products
Date de publication:06/08/2018