Description de l'offre
Natixis is the international corporate, investment, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 35 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d'Epargne. With more than 16,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that are organized into three main business lines: Corporate & Investment Banking, Investment Solutions & Insurance, and Specialized Financial Services. A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE's banking networks.
The individual will work with the Expense Control Manager to collate and record all accounting transactions in the accounting systems including staff expenditure, operational expenditure and booking of fixed assets. They will assist with the production of the management accounts (London direct costs), perform bank reconciliations, and any ad-hoc accounting duties.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail is crucial
• Good communication skills (written and oral) for dealing with all levels of staff in London.
• Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Proactive rather than reactive
• Good knowledge of word and excel
• Good team player
Date de publication:07/01/2019