Goodyear. More Driven.
Mobile Truck Tyre Fitter
Beaurepaires is one of the largest retail tyre companies in Australia, with over 230 company owned and operated stores. Beaurepaires is owned and operated in Australia by The Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres company which is part of the Global Goodyear Network.
Utilise your motivation and enjoyment of physical work as a truck tyre fitter to diagnose damage & wear while ensuring safety procedures are followed and customer expectations are exceeded.
As someone who enjoys physical work, you will:
· Be an experienced truck tyre fitter (minimum 1 year experience)
· Have good time management skills, love a challenge & being busy
· Take pride in a job well done
· Want to work for a trusted Australian brand
· Thrive under pressure in a team environment
· Hold a current driver’s license and are able to drive a manual
About the role
Whilst following strict safety procedures this role will be responsible for:
· Removing existing tyres and fitting replacements on commercial vehicles, trucks & fleets
· Diagnosing wheel balance problems (and balancing) & assessing tyre damage & wear
· Selecting correct tyres, tubes, rims and accessories
· Communicating safety and service requirements to customers both in-store and out in the field
What’s on offer
· Attractive wage rates and benefits, including tyre discounts for you and your family
· On-going training and career development opportunities
· Access to employee assistance and well-being programs
· Onsite parking for the team
Beaurepaires is committed to being an equal opportunity employer and we strive to build a diverse workforce of people who love what they do. We are a proud member of NAWO (National Association for Women in Operations) .
Please note: Applicants must be willing to undergo pre-employment checks such as a National Criminal Police Check and Medical Check.
Beaurepaires is one of the largest retail tyre companies in Australia, with over 240 company owned and operated stores. Beaurepaires is owned and operated in Australia by The Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres company which is part of the Global Goodyear Network.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tyre companies. It employs about 64,000 people and manufactures its products in 47 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go towww.goodyear.com/corporate .