Goodyear. More Driven.
Many of the world’s leading commercial vehicle manufacturers fit tyres from Goodyear as standard and our TruckForce service network provides one of the broadest ranges of dedicated services in the industry.
Primary Purpose of Position
You will provide best in class operational support to our TruckForce Hubs, support the TruckForce Equity Manager in managing key vendors and provide support to deliver defined TruckForce and Commercial business objectives. As a key member of the Commercial operations team, you will support the delivery of service excellence through TruckForce.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
· Business Support - Provide support to the TruckForce business to ensure and enable financial targets to be achieved. Work with Finance and TruckForce Management on reporting and management of vehicle assets, IT and telephony to support Hub operations and manage expenditure and recover costs as appropriate.
· Operational Support - Provide operational support to the TruckForce Hub/Service network. Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure that processes and systems operate efficiently and cost effectively.
· Sales & Operating Plan - Liaise with Customer Services and Supply Chain to ensure continuity of supply and maximise “On Time In Full” delivery performance. Document and maintain all TruckForce processes, eliminating waste and increasing efficiency. Work with TruckForce Management and Supply Chain on VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory), forecasting, stock ordering/management, including stock rotation and movement.
· Vendor Management - Support TruckForce Equity Manager in the management of key vendors. Monitor key TruckForce suppliers to ensure adherence to contractual terms and service levels. Support TruckForce Management in the negotiation, appointment and ongoing management of vendor relationships for service vehicles, tools and calibration, compressors, van trackers etc.
· Sales Support - Liaise with all stakeholders including TruckForce Hubs to ensure the breakdown instructions on GRIPS/Actionline systems are maintained and added when required. Produce analysis to support visibility of key performance indicators related to service delivery.
Education, Experience & Skills
· Job related experience or GCSE Maths and English grade 4 or above (or equivalent).
· Experience in a customer facing role.
· Previous experience working in an administration role
· Proven analytical skills.
· Strong IT skills, specifically Microsoft Office applications.
· Ability to focus on objectives and deliver outcomes.
· Prioritisation, organisational and time management skills.
· Experience of working with service providers and the tyre industry desirable.
· Knowledge or experience of SAP, GRIPS and COGNOS an advantage.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 64,000 people and manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 22 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go towww.goodyear.com/corporate .
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Equity, ERP, Supply, Operations, Finance, Technology