Job Req ID: JR-40040015
To Apply to this job, click here
Goodyear. More Driven.
As a Tire Installer, you have the important role of doing the behind the scenes work for roll putting on the tires, that is. Don t worry, you don t have to do it alone, as you will have a tire squad behind you, putting on tires with the ease of a race pit crew. Since vehicles will quickly be coming in and out, it s important to get tire service done quickly and safely for our guests.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
· Performing all services involved with installing tires, including mounting and balancing, alignment checks and minor tire repairs.
· Working with your Tire Squad to safely install all tires with speed and accuracy.
· Conduct vehicle safety checks during and after tires are installed.
· Always returning the guest s vehicle cleaner than it arrived, which may involve vacuuming the interior and shining the tires after installation.
· Maintaining the cleanliness of the service department, showroom, exterior of building and tire racks, performing a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.
· This job may require driving, so a valid driver s license is a necessity.
· A high school diploma/GED is required.
· You must be at least 18 years of age.
· No relocation is being offered for this position.
· Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future.
· At least 6 months of general automotive experience is preferred.
Position Skills and Requirements:
· You take safety into consideration in all aspects of work, following all precautions and procedures.
· You thrive in a fast-paced setting and can ensure your work is done quickly and accurately.
· You are energized when working in a team-setting.
· You are can interact with people in a professional manner and are able to provide top-of-the-line service to our customers.
· You appreciate workplace cleanliness and make it a top priority in everything you do.
· This position requires the ability to read, understand, and follow all procedures and guidelines.
· Depending on location, our stores may be open 7 days a week from 7am-8pm, which may include working on weekends and some holidays
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs about 65,000 people and manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 22 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate .
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here for more information about Equal Employment Opportunity laws, and here for additional supplementary information.
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please call the number below.
Goodyear (312) 915-5548
To Apply to this job, click here
Nearest Major Market: San Angelo
Nearest Secondary Market: Abilene
Job Segment: Installer, QA, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Quality, Technology