Requisition ID: 49895
Sponsorship Available: No
Relocation Assistance Available: No
Goodyear. More Driven.
About the Position
This is a full time, temporary position through Dec 2020.
Drive consistent implementation of pricing programs, policies and processes that will increase revenue through enhanced volume, price and mix.
Facilitate transition of the standard pricing struture and approved customer exceptions from existing pricing system to a new environment.
· Provide analysis of pricing requests and manage these requests thru the TPS and Decision Tracker systems. Work with Channel, Category and Pricing Administration teams to execute correct pricing for the customer in a timely manner.
· Executes best practices for the structure and communication of customer friendly marketing programs to address the business objectives. Administer Booking programs and establish pricing based on marketing programs.
· Maintain compliance and documentation in support of key controls and SOX regulations.
· Submit and ensure accuracy of base prices through execution of key control processes.
· Validate and enter corrective pricing for billing claims.
Required Education and Experience
· College or University degree
· 2 or more years of experience in Pricing Administration or Business
· Previous experience in a business environment (Channel or Customer Development and/or Finance)
· Experience in Tire/Auto Aftermarket Industry (Desired)
Skills and Abilities
· SharePoint, SAP, Vendavo knowledge and strong Excel skills
· Ability to use multiple systems/data sources in support of analytical needs
· Work collaboratively with others. Strong Communication Skills (written and verbal) - French is Desired
· Problem-Solving skills with experience identifying key issues through fact-based Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis leading to structuring and evaluating strategic alternatives
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 64,000 people and manufactures its products in 47 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go towww.goodyear.com/corporate .
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the online application, or any other part of the employment process, please contact the Goodyear Candidate Care Line at 330.796.4500.
Clickhere for more information about Equal Employment Opportunity laws, andhere for additional supplementary information.
Job Segment: Pricing, Developer, ERP, SAP, Sharepoint, Operations, Technology