Beaurepaires. More driven.
eaurepaires is one of the largest retail tyre companies in Australia, with over 230 company owned and operated stores. Beaurepaires is owned and operated in Australia by The Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres company which is part of the Global Goodyear Network.
We currently have a vacancy available for an Assistant Manager. Utilise your skills in the Automotive industry in a hands on environment whilst leading a small team. The position is available for an immediate start so don't hesitate.
Perhaps you are an experienced tyre fitter looking to take that next step into store management. Maybe you are experienced in retail management, sales & customer service and are looking for a change of industry. This position will allow you to utilise your leadership skills while still being hands on!
You are someone who:
· Leads by example and enjoys helping others to achieve their goals
· Has great time management skills and can organise others
· Can work hands on in the workshop - tyre fitting and wheel aligning
· Can create a great customer experience
· Enjoys a busy and varied role
· Likes setting and achieving targets and goals
· Holds a current driver’s license
· Preferred candidates who have cert III light vehicle technology for light mechanical work
About the role:
This is a fantastically varied role where you will jump between hands-on mechanical tasks, serving customers and managing the operations of the store. Together with the Store Manager you will be responsible for:
· Achieving store sales targets
· Passenger Tyre Fitting and Wheel Alignment works
· Promptly managing OH&S related issues and maintaining a safe working environment
· Customer enquiries and bookings (over the phone, counter and email)
· Allocation of workshop activity within the team
· Store administration including daily banking, reconciliation and debtors
· Stock control and management of store security & assets
What’s on offer
Working for a large national brand brings the opportunity for a rewarding long-term career. To help along the way we offer:
· Career pathways and exposure to working on a variety of vehicles from cars to trucks
· On the job training and development
· Competitive salary and sales incentives
· Tyre discounts for you and your family
· All workshop tools provided
Please note : Applicants must be willing to undergo pre-employment checks such as a National Criminal Police Check and Medical Check.
If you have the necessary experience and are looking to join one of Australia’s premier tyre retailers, APPLY NOW ONLINE .
Beaurepaires is one of the largest retail tyre companies in Australia, with over 240 company owned and operated stores. Beaurepaires is owned and operated in Australia by The Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres company which is part of the Global Goodyear Network. For more information about Beaurepaires products and services, go towww.beaurepaires.com.au .
Job Segment: Assistant Manager, Manager, Management