Beaurepaires. More driven.
If you are a motivated tyre industry professional and enjoy commercial tyre fitting & you have the ability to provide the best products, prices and advice to our customers at an exciting time for our business, apply below:
What you'll need to succeed
As the Assistant Manager of Beaurepaires Minto Commercial a background in the tyre, automotive, mechanical or similar industries would be highly regarded, in addition we are seeking someone who possesses;
· Good time management skills & the motivation to lead the team
· Attention to detail and takes pride in a job well done
· The desire to work for a trusted Australian brand
· The ability to thrive under pressure in a team environment
· A current valid driver’s license & own car (MR license desirable)
About the role:
You will be able to make tough decisions in a fast-paced environment taking into account both the customer needs and the business requirements, including:
· Achieving store sales targets, servicing key clients & timely communication to customers
· Promptly managing OH&S related issues and maintaining a safe working environment
· Managing commercial customer enquiries and bookings (over the phone, counter and email) upselling and providing technical product knowledge on the correct tyres, tubes, rims and accessories
· Removing existing tyres and fitting replacements on passenger & commercial vehicles and trucks & fleets.
· Diagnosing wheel balance problems (and balancing) & assessing tyre damage & wear
What’s on offer
Beaurepaires is committed to being an equal opportunity employer and we strive to build a diverse workforce of people who love what they do. We are a proud member of NAWO (National Association for Women in Operations) .
· Access to employee assistance and well-being programs
· Employee benefits including tyre discounts for you and your family
· On-going training and career opportunities
· Flexibility to take care of personal and professional requirements
· Excellent salary package & Onsite Parking
Please note: Applicants must be willing to undergo pre-employment checks such as a National Criminal Police Check and Medical Check
Beaurepaires is one of the largest retail tyre companies in Australia, with over 240 company owned and operated stores. Beaurepaires is owned and operated in Australia by The Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres company which is part of the Global Goodyear Network. For more information about Beaurepaires products and services, go towww.beaurepaires.com.au .
Job Segment: Assistant Manager, Manager, Management