Golden Eagle International is a dynamic and fast-growing Central London property company dealing with all aspects of residential and commercial property.
We work hard to offer up-to-date and relevant market information to our clients and investors. Our proven track record and 35 years of experience enable us to be ever-expanding even in declining markets.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to support social media and digital marketing at Golden Eagle. The candidate will work closely with the Head of Marketing. This role will suit somebody looking to start a career in social media and digital marketing.
- To post engaging content on all Social Media Profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube).
- To post and engage with groups on social media channels (mainly Facebook, linkedin and Twitter) and update the social media reports.
- Create banners for the website, social media and google AdWords.
- To analyse the analytics available on Social Media Applications and revise the posting schedule accordingly.
- Contribute to creating factsheets for new products and update current templates.
- Support advertisement for web and print.
- Assist in website maintenance when needed (write news about new products, events and general announcements).
- Contribute for email marketing campaigns (internal and external newsletters).
- Knowledge of Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Proactive attitude and a desire to take on responsibility.
- Holding/Studying a degree in Marketing/ Communication / Digital Marketing.
- Excellent process analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Good presentation and communication skills in intercultural situations.
- Strong awareness of digital matters and innovations.
- Team spirit, curiosity, and motivation.
This is an unpaid internship with an option to progress to a paid internship after your initial term and/or part time role for the right candidate.