Description de l'offre
We need a good Construction Project Manager who will hit the ground running. We are focussed on our projects in London.
We need someone who has 5+ years experience who is good at dealing with customers, staff and sub-contractors and is a good motivator to get things done.
• Responsible for managing a number of projects at one time.
• Responsible for dealing with the customer keeping them up-to-date of progress.
• Plan the delivery of the project.
• Identify, produce and manage all risk assessments for the project.
• Manage and implement all Health and Safety procedures for each project producing regular reports, as required.
• Control and monitor the use of all resources including sub-contractors to maximise efficiency and minimise cost.
• Undertake procurement functions for all aspects of the project and liaise with office staff, where required.
• Report progress on all projects under your responsibility to the M.D and F.D. regularly.
• Manage and monitor the contract progress, assess and report any changes that may affect timescale or project cost.
• Ensure all necessary contract documentation/reports are in place.
• Understand budgets, valuations and costs whilst recognising contractual requirements.
• Manage Project Site Manager to ensure project is running to time.
• Ensure Quality is maintained to the highest standard throughout every project.
• Previous Site Manager/Project Manager experience.
• Good leadership skills
• Commercially aware with excellent organisational skills.
• Excellent communication and customer focussed.
• Good financial knowledge in meeting the business and customer objectives.
• Value driven both personally and business orientated.
• Self motived and ambitious.
• First Aid at Work