Description de l'offre
****THIS IS MORE THAN JUST AN INTERNSHIP, THIS IS AN PERMANENT FULL-TIME ROLE****
Gnewt Cargo Limited is Europe’s largest fully electric logistics company and the number one zero-emission delivery firm of choice in Central London.
The company was founded in 2009 with the mission to disrupt the logistics industry for the better; reducing pollution, particulate emissions and congestion while delivering better performance and doorstep experiences than any of its competitors. This mission has and continues to come to fruition.
As a result, we are spreading our wheels and expanding our network into Oxford. If you know Oxford city centre well, enjoy meeting new people and are motivated by great bonus schemes joining Gnewt Cargo is for you!
Multi-Drop Delivery Driver (Monday – Friday) driving our automatic electric vans.
As a Multi-Drop Driver you are responsible for deliveries within Oxford city centre. You will be expected to meet and exceed daily delivery targets.
What we offer you:
- Positions are full time and permanent with a salary of £21,000
- An electric van will be supplied to use during working hours
- 20 days holiday per year pro rata plus paid Bank holidays
- Training will be offered
Want to join the fleet of the future? Apply by sending your CV and a brief cover letter to Ashley and tell us why you think you will be right for the job to
*Successful candidates will be subjected to a mandatory vetting in order to deliver for Gnewt Cargo. Vetting can take up to 4 weeks. Applicants must have no previous driving bans or criminal convictions.
- Reliable and have excellent communication skills
- Hold a full and valid UK driving license (max 3 points)
- Have 5 years checkable work and education history
- Must have the full right to remain and work in the UK – proof of documentation will be needed
Multi-drop experience in Oxford is highly preferred
Overtime on Saturday could be available/required periodically