Description de l'offre
Glow & See is an ethical fashion brand based in East London.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated person to work and gain real experience with a small but ambitious start up. This position provides a fantastic opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the ethical fashion world and social enterprise.
We are looking for someone enthusiastic about social media and highly motivated who is keen to take some initiative, has ideas and will not wait to be told exactly what to do. Ideally you would be more than an active user of social media platforms.
It will be a 2 - 3 month unpaid internship however the hours are very flexible and you can work from home. You will be required to work 3 days a week of your choice (Monday to Friday).
Role, responsibilities and duties:
• Reliable, creative, diligent, detailed, lively, wanting to be part of our close nit happy team.
• Degree level or equivalent in PR, Marketing, Media communications etc – although degree not essential, your ability and skills are most important.
• Ability to create a detailed social media strategy plan (Competitors analysis, recommendations and social media calendar).
• Develop and strengthen our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages etc.
• Create and maintain relationships with relevant online influencers. Contacting influencers and bloggers to encourage them to review our products or wear them in return for a social media post
• Reach out to celebrities, i.e. reality stars, and offer to send them products for upcoming holidays etc
• Brainstorming and coming up with new ideas on how to increase outreach and increase our social media followers
• Build up our connections, followers and likes through positive, informative and enriching content
• Track the growth and the impact of social media on our organisation.
• Website content management systems, e.g. WordPress, Shopify
• Email marketing systems, e.g. MailChimp. Drafting and sending out newsletters to all our subscribers
• Social media systems, e.g. Hootsuite.
• Pay per click campaigns e.g. AdWords.
• Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
What we offer:
•Flexible working hours
•Working from home
•Will have work published on our website and newsletters etc
•Lots of responsibility and opportunity to get involved in key marketing decisions
•50% off all our knitwear during your internship with us
If you love fashion, art and sustainability, you're welcome to join us.
Please apply your CV with a covering letter and job title in the subject box.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for next interview. Thank you.
Qualifications and Skills
- Graphic design
- Photography skills
- Good level of English speaking and writing level
- Basic MS office knowledge
Degree in media, PR, advertising, literature, graphic design, art, or fashion is preferred.