Do you want to write blog posts on a global website which has thousands of users worldwide? Do you want to gain valuable experience and to improve your writing skills? If so we have an opportunity for you!
Globuzzer is a social network for travelers which was launched recently and has been growing rapidly. A recent winner of KTH Innovation pre-incubator,it has also been selected as a successful showcase in Silicon Valley by the hosted social network builder company Mighty Networks. We have over than 13K followers on our Facebook page and over 3K users on our website. The team consists of 35 multinational talented people that operate in 8 countries. Now we are looking for motivated blogger to join our dream in London.
The main tasks consist of:
• Being ambassador of the city; whether London or city of origin;
• Writing friendly articles to the new arrivals to the city;
• Connect other cities that Globuzzer is hosting and edit the posts;
• Suggesting new articles to the topics at Globuzzer.
What you will gain:
• Publish your articles on a website which is read worldwide by thousands of users
• Gain valuable experience in blogging and writing
• Receive constructive feedback on your writing
• Learn new things such as photography, Photoshop, event management, editing etc.
• A great reference
• Attend our social gatherings in Stockholm
• Make new friends and meet new people
What we do: Globuzzer is a Travelers' Social Network, which works as a travel guide for new arrivals for a city by providing information about the city as short direct tips that are generated from the locals and travelers' experiences, building also a data network among major cities around the world. Also, it provides multiple services such as website developing, marketing, event managements, galleries. It was established last year with the help of KTH innovation office.