BUSINESS INTERN – JOB SPECIFICATION
Global Brands Group, one of the world’s leading branded fashion accessories, footwear and apparel companies is looking for a talented, enthusiastic individual to join their team. You will be working across multiple departments of the major supplier of licenced childrenswear. If you are keen to learn about sales budgeting, audits, reporting, data analysis and compliance, then apply by sending your CV.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Develop a systematic program to manage the licensing documentation and catalogue
Ensuring that information is well translated within the business and easily accessible to licensors on request.
Supporting additional projects involving multiple areas in compliance, liaising with the compliance team, helping to gather data and transfer statistics into charts and documents.
Strategy & Innovation:
• Sales history data by customer, brand and product for the past 5 years
• Pre Audit work – Checking balances
• Sales Budgeting forecast
Operations & Results:
• Create a comprehensive licensing catalogue of manufacturing agreements relating to factory sites.
• Establish a company fact sheet profile for licensors, relaying their approval processes and polices.
• Managing and maintaining licensing information.
• Consolidating internal systems.
• Generating reports to analyse data and renovate information.
Customers & Relationships:
• Working with overseas offices to collect and consolidate licensing paperwork to update our internal database.
• Contacting Brand Owners and customers
Leadership & Teams:
• Presenting works to management teams
• Working with The German and Israel teams