Description de l'offre
Gifts Hub is looking for a hardworking and conscientious individual to join its lively customer service team on a 3-month internship. We operate four unique websites focusing on personalised gifts: I Just Love It, In The Book, Simply Personalized and Historic Newspapers (the world’s largest archive of newspapers.)
This internship is perfect for someone interested in a career in customer service for online retail and the publishing industry.
Day-to-day duties will include:
• You will be expected to handle general correspondence, both internal and external for UK and US
• Take Customer Orders over the phone and explain products clearly.
• Deal with customer complaints
• Receive in-bound queries by telephone and email for both UK and US Retail
• Manage 3rd party orders for Gift Hub. EDI and liaise with the suppliers directly
• Liaise with couriers on order locations and possible delays.
• Interact with internal warehouses to chase up orders.
• Good telephone manner
• Patient and empathetic
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to work off their initiative
• Attention to detail and the ability to deal with issues efficiently
• Ability to work in a team: If a solution to a query/issue is not able to be reached you will need to
liaise with colleagues to provide a solution
The role is based in our Harpenden office in Hertfordshire, just next to the station, a 20 minute commute from Kings Cross.
Signature Gifts is a leading personalised gift business operating in the UK & US. We are one of the major creators and distributors of personalised books in the UK, leading a rapidly growing market. In addition to its own stable of books, Signature Gifts has acquired an impressive stable of licensed books, including Disney.
The role will pay national minimum wage.