IT Operational Security Specialist M/F
Bucharest, ROMANIA IT development
· Ensures the operationalization of ISEC policies.
· Ensures the functional administration of IT security systems.
· Proactively and permanently monitors the security indicators of the systems through specific tools and reports on the operational level of computer security of the IT infrastructure and company's IT systems by regularly publishing them in the form of reports or dashboard applications.
· Has an essential role in projects by providing consultancy and technical information security expertise at IPO level (Infrastructure, Production and Operations)
· Monitors / audits the application of system hardening policies and alerts operational departments when non-compliance situations are found.
· Defines and records security incidents, participates in the investigation and coordinates the application and documentation of resolution actions to minimize Business impact
· Proactively suggests immediate corrections when needed (temporary workaround or final solutions) in incident situations or destabilization of monitoring indicators in order to ensure the level of security. Qualifies and registers security incidents, determines the root cause and coordinates the application and documentation of resolution actions to minimize the Business impact
· Defines technical security requirements and ensures their durability in production.
· Manages access rights and access privileges to IT security systems.
· Maintains IT security systems, ensuring their quality from a functional perspective.
· Proposing the revision of the architecture of security systems in ensuring the level of quality, availability, security and exploitability.
· Collaborates with vendors or other internal teams to resolve security issues.
· Experience in responding to security incidents.
· Advanced knowledge of systems security tool administration (examples not limited to: SIEM, IDS/IPS, Sandbox, DLP, HIPS, Imperva, ArcSight, AlienVault, EDR, SOAR).
· Knowledge in the field of system security monitoring solutions.
· Knowledge of security architectures.
· General knowledge of operating systems (especially Linux), networking, storage media (SAN, NAS), middleware and databases.
· Scripting knowledge.
· Knowledge of ITIL methodology.
· Recommended certifications: CEH, OSWP, Security+.
· Minimum experience in a similar position: 3 years.
· Higher technical studies.
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
In Romania, Inetum is an important player in the IT business, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, ever evolving and profitable company with over 500 employees. We provide IT consulting services or manage projects directly, from anywhere in Romania, on cloud infrastructure, business intelligence, software development & automation.
LIST OF SERVICES :
Innovation / Performance accelerator
Inetum Romania provides clients with innovative and sustainable industrial solutions to make their Information Systems a real performance reference.
Consulting / Large panel of skills
Inetum intervenes in many projects from business/organizational standpoints (PM, Change management, Analysis, UAT) to technical scope (architecture, development, testing, applications & infrastructure services, security.
Integrator Solutions / A business-oriented value proposition
Inetum integrates enterprise solutions, which are vectors of growth and performance for our Clients.
Services Center / Large panel of deliverables
Inetum is building services center to industrialize services such as: applications support, applications maintenance, innovation, RPA, SaaS, PaaS, Cyber Security 247, Analytics.