· Provides Digital expertise
· Analysis of business requirements in comparison with actual status, providing functional specification and needed diagrams and conceptual data model
· Writing of User Stories with acceptance criteria and test scenarios
· Validation of User Stories
· Enlightens with digital experience the requests raised by Product Owner (best practices, consistency with market standards)
· Contributes on possible improvements in product backlog and of the current state of the product
· Supports Product Owner in Product Backlog prioritization
· Proposes prioritization adjustment based on the perceived value
· Participates in lifecycle of Product Backlog
· Ensures that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all
· Details each selected feature in the form of a User Story small enough to be implemented within one sprint, including acceptance criteria necessary for the team to understand and develop the user story
· Understands and prioritize Technical Stories suggested by the team as well as Defect Stories
· Clarify any User Story upon request from the Development Team during a Sprint
· Participates and contribute to Agile ceremonies with the Team
· Contributes to testing User Stories developed by the Agile team
· Accepts or refuses developed Stories (if the Product Owner has granted delegation)
· Evaluates the quality of previous releases and current release in production
· Checks the new release for regression issues
· Medium SQL knowledge for interrogating the database for the needed analysis or tests
· To be familiar with APIs, web services, and other application interfaces
· Testing with Soap UI and Postman
· Knowledge of digital trends, standards, and issues
· Practical knowledge of Agile methodologies
· At least 2 years of experience in Agile projects, especially digital projects (web or mobile applications)
· Team player attitude with a sense of diplomacy
· Rigor and attention to details
· At ease with sharing and transferring knowledge to others
· Very good level of English
· French is highly appreciated
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
In Romania, Inetum is an important player in the IT business, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, ever evolving and profitable company with over 500 employees. We provide IT consulting services or manage projects directly, from anywhere in Romania, on cloud infrastructure, business intelligence, software development & automation.
LIST OF SERVICES :
Innovation / Performance accelerator
Inetum Romania provides clients with innovative and sustainable industrial solutions to make their Information Systems a real performance reference.
Consulting / Large panel of skills
Inetum intervenes in many projects from business/organizational standpoints (PM, Change management, Analysis, UAT) to technical scope (architecture, development, testing, applications & infrastructure services, security.
Integrator Solutions / A business-oriented value proposition
Inetum integrates enterprise solutions, which are vectors of growth and performance for our Clients.
Services Center / Large panel of deliverables
Inetum is building services center to industrialize services such as: applications support, applications maintenance, innovation, RPA, SaaS, PaaS, Cyber Security 247, Analytics.