acADDemICT track: Junior Functional Analyst (September 2023)
CDI BELGIUM IT development
What’s it all about?
Engage in our acADDemICT track, become a seasoned Functional Analyst, and participate in projects that put your expertise to the test. Gather and analyze requirements, document clients’ business vision, and align business and technical teams with one goal: delivering business value.
What’s your job as Junior Functional Analyst?
You’re the one finetuning business processes, evaluating the needs and objectives, while guiding clients towards their goal by offering the right solutions for every challenge. Provide recommendations, design configurations. Perform end-to-end tasks, whether it’s refining business requirements or troubleshooting software-flaws. All while enabling our technical team to deliver a flexible and scalable solution.
Sounds impressive? Don’t worry, you’ll master all the skills during your 2-month acADDemICT training track.
Your training plan
Kick-off your career after a focused training track including: process modeling, UML, BPM, agile, UX Design, consultancy skills and certification)
· Young graduate or young professional with a Bachelor or Master in ICT, Economics or Science.
· A valid driver’s license B in your pocket.
· Fluent in Dutch or French, with a good level of the other language
· A free schedule starting 1 September 2023!
· Learn and develop: continuous learning and development during training and beyond.
· Shape your career: work at Belgium’s largest IT supplier and enjoy challenging projects and ample career opportunities.
· Feel valued and stimulated: experienced colleagues guide you and provide honest feedback.
· Work-life balance: flexible hours, satellite offices, work-from-home, and 32 days of annual leave.
· Security: group and hospitalization insurance.
· Mobility: company car.
· Several career opportunities in line with your expertise and interests.
Inetum Realdolmen, a member of the European Inetum Group with approximately 1,950 highly qualified employees, provides strategic, tactical and operational ICT solutions for over 1,000 customers throughout the Benelux. In every cooperation, Realdolmen realizes the potential of people and organizations and strives to keep ICT human. We are driven by technological innovation, but we advance at the speed of your ambition, results-focused and managing fundamental change.
Our company motto "New Challenges, New Ideas" reflects this.
An employer you really want to work for!
Not only is Realdolmen a no-nonsense, solid, stable and experienced company with great in-house knowledge and expertise, but we also put our employees first: every individual receives the attention they need. ‘Heart for People' is more than just words for us – it's one of our very core values.
Satellite offices, extensive training opportunities, work-life balance, competence reviews and career opportunities: these are no empty promises for us. Our organization attaches great importance to diversity. We guarantee an objective selection process, whereby candidates are tested and selected solely on the basis of their qualities and skills.
With us it's all about you!