Become our next Junior Cloud Application and Integration Engineer
Location: Clients’ office/Inetum-Realdolmen office/home office – BE
What’s it all about?
Engage in our two-month acADDemICT track, graduate with flying colors, and feel right at home in tackling challenging Azure application and integration projects. You will help us guide clients on their journey to cloud success and build the next generation applications, API en integration platforms based on hyperscaler (Azure and Aws) and cloud native technologies.
What’s your job as Junior Cloud Application and Integration Engineer?
Team up with experienced co-workers and guide clients on their way to the public cloud. Build new applications and integrate others using the serverless and platform technologies. Learn to be proficient in the world of Cloud, DevOps, Cloud native as a software and integration engineer. You build software, automate, apply platform services for next generation software products of our customers.
Sounds impressive? Don’t worry, you’ll master all the skills during your 2-month acADDemICT training track.
Your training plan
Kick-off your career after a focused training track including:
· Software engineering applied.
· Azure / Aws application integration services and tools.
· Cloud native programming practice
· General skills (analysis, BPM, agile/scrum, consultancy skills, insights, and certification)
· Young graduate or young professional with a Bachelor or Master in IT
· A valid driver’s license B in your pocket.
· Fluent in Dutch and English – knowledge of French is a plus
· A free schedule starting September 2023!
· Learn and develop: continuous learning and development during training and beyond
· Shape your career: work at Belgium’s largest IT supplier and enjoy challenging projects and ample career opportunities.
· Feel valued and stimulated: experienced colleagues guide you and provide honest feedbac
· Work-life balance: flexible hours, satellite offices, work-from-home, and 32 days of annual leave.
· Security: group and hospitalization insurance.
· Mobility: company car and nationwide fuel card
· Great salary: optimized from a net perspective.
· And of course you work for a certified Top Employer!
Apply now and join us as Junior Application & Integration Cloud Engineer!
Got any questions or need to find out more before applying? Get in touch with Tom: email@example.com
Inetum Realdolmen, a member of the European Inetum Group with approximately 1,950 highly qualified employees, provides strategic, tactical and operational ICT solutions for over 1,000 customers throughout the Benelux. In every cooperation, Realdolmen realizes the potential of people and organizations and strives to keep ICT human. We are driven by technological innovation, but we advance at the speed of your ambition, results-focused and managing fundamental change.
Our company motto "New Challenges, New Ideas" reflects this.
An employer you really want to work for!
Not only is Realdolmen a no-nonsense, solid, stable and experienced company with great in-house knowledge and expertise, but we also put our employees first: every individual receives the attention they need. ‘Heart for People' is more than just words for us – it's one of our very core values.
Satellite offices, extensive training opportunities, work-life balance, competence reviews and career opportunities: these are no empty promises for us. Our organization attaches great importance to diversity. We guarantee an objective selection process, whereby candidates are tested and selected solely on the basis of their qualities and skills.
With us it's all about you!