Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
The Welder will be required to carry out cladding on machined parts to a high degree of quality,and work on his own initiative to meet the production schedule of the plant.
• Read and understands engineering drawings & specifications.
• Overlay of components using Hot Wire T.I.G. using Fronius 9000 control.
• Set up, Monitor and weld the components within the parameters of the specific weld
• Grinding excess overlay.
• Adhere to Company quality procedures.
• Compile & record weld maps and traceability record sheets.
• Adhere to Company Safety and Environmental policies
• Fully time served with C&G/ or S/NVQ levels 2 or 3 or equivalent.
• Experience of using Fronius welding machine with the 9000 controls.
• Experience of welding using the Fronius ETR system.
• Preference would be to have experience with SMAW & GMAW welding procedures
• Experience of manual TIG
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website:http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working.
• Experience of Inconel 625 overlay of components for the oil industry would be an
• Experience of Stainless steel overlay of components for the oil industry would be an
• Positive attitude to new ideas
• Possess good communication skills.
GE Oil & Gas is a world leader in advanced technologies and services with 43,000 employees in more than 100 countries supporting customers across the industry—from extraction to transportation to end use. Our unrelenting commitment to the environment, health and safety, quality and integrity defines us: it’s The Way We Work.
We develop smart solutions for our customers across the oil and gas value chain delivering the innovation, customized service solutions, training programs and technology that helps them to maximize their efficiency, productivity and equipment reliability.
We partner with our customers to develop their next generation workforce; help them to fully benefit from the megatrends of natural gas, the growth of subsea and hard-to-reach reserves and the revolution in asset health management. Follow GE Oil & Gas on Twitter.