Job Description SummaryAs the Urology Development Specialist, you will partner with the BK territory sales representatives in a customer facing field-based role to develop urology specific sales opportunities and grow the sales funnel. You will serve as a sales expert for your assigned products and customers and are expected to be able to differentiate our urology product offerings, convey compelling value propositions and prospect and qualify customer needs. You will lead the opportunities, develop, and present solutions and proposals and respond to customers’ clinical, technical, and process questions in order to successfully close sales.
BK Medical is committed to designing active imaging systems that help surgeons visualize anatomy and lesions, guide interventions, and navigate inside the human body. Our mission at BK is to change the standard of care in surgical interventions with real-time visual guidance, giving surgeons the information needed to immediately make critical decisions.
Now, BK Medical is advancing its mission with GE Healthcare. Together, we will reach more customers and continue to empower surgeons to make critical decisions that allow for better care, faster procedures, and reduced complications.
- Responsible for introduction of Urology ultrasound products and delivering value into the urology imaging space within assigned geographic territory
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of sales territory, aged install base, product line, market, sales processes and competition while partnering with the field sales team to build customer relationships
- Develop a territory business strategy to maximize opportunities for all products and establish collaborative relationships with other BK & GE Sales representatives, Marketing, Clinical and Engineering to support territory success
- Qualify opportunities into the funnel and drive customer contact penetration in assigned accounts while using prior commercial experience to execute policy & strategy
- Achieve/exceed quarterly and annual MBO quotas while growing your funnel volume within assigned accounts and territory
- Provide real time territory and opportunity information utilizing CRM tool. Forecast accurately weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Develop a strong understanding of our urology product portfolio and market dynamics to offer creative solutions to customers
- Drive focused sales and marketing campaigns and follow up on opportunities for coverage and customer contact improvement
- Coordinate and support sales demonstrations, product shipments, installations and in services alongside the Clinical Specialist
- Attend and participate in customer, company and industry sponsored forums, conferences, and courses
- A Bachelor’s degree or 3 years equivalent sales experience preferably in the medical device industry
- Strategic sales skills with proven history of success
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team-player, positive attitude, and eager to do more
- Self-motivated, proactive, result-driven, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Maintains a “company first” attitude
- Must live in the city noted or surround area and be willing to travel within the territory 60% of the time
- Ultrasound sales experience preferred
- Ultrasound clinical knowledge
- Strong strategic sales skills with proven history of success
- Self-motivated, driven and motivated to prospect & find new opportunities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to be an individual contributor in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No