Staff Software Architect
Healthcare Digital Enterprise Technology
Healthcare global services is ~$5.5B business and a dynamic organization within healthcare. The organization is making significant commitments to improve the customer experience via digital transformation to streamline and simplify the customer experience with strategic web, mobile and ecommerce applications is at the heart of this effort.
The digital customer services organization is leading the way and becoming a strategic partner with the business function to achieve a seamless digital experience across mobile and web, a persona driven approach to simplify the experience and utilize technology that creates a consistent 360-degree view of data across any channel.
In this role you will:
· Participate in the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architect direction.
· Assist in the analysis, design and development of a roadmap and implementation based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
· Gather and analyze data and develop architectural requirements at project level.
· Participate in the EA (Enterprise Architecture) governance model.
· Support the development software and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components that can be orchestrated together into
different methods for different businesses.
· Research and evaluate emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
· A minimum of 5 years of professional experience OR Master’s degree with 4 years of experience OR PhD with 2 years of experience.
· GE Leadership Program Graduates will get credit towards relevant work experience, commensurate to the program they have completed
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
· Must be willing to travel (10%)
· Must be willing to work out of an office located in Wauwatosa.
· Significant experience with Springboot, Java, ecommerce platforms like hybris, magento etc.
· Understands technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction aligning with business goals.
· Understands concepts of setting and driving architecture direction.
· Familiar with elements of gathering architecture requirements.
· Understands architecture standards concepts to apply to project work.
· Understand key cross-functional concepts that impact the organization; is aware of business priorities and organizational dynamics.
· Coaches and mentors team members.
· Familiar with concepts of costing hardware and software components. Works to assure work is on-time and within budget.
· Delivers tasks on-time with alignment to architectural goals. Can identify and raise issues, risks and benefits.
· Participates in change initiatives by implementing new directions and providing appropriate information and feedback.
· Applies values, policies, procedures and precedent to make timely, routine decisions of limited, clear choice.
· Reacts open-mindedly to new perspectives or ideas. Considers different or unusual solutions when appropriate.
· Resolves day-to-day issues related to strategy implementation. Escalates issues that impact the client and/or strategic initiatives.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.