Description de l'offre
Healthcare Digital Technology
Works on multiple Data & Information projects as a project leader or internal consultant. Works on highly complex projects that require in-depth domain knowledge or two or more specialized architecture areas.
· Leads and coordinates the data domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction across the product portfolio or product line.
· Analyzes, designs and develops a roadmap, design pattern, and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
· Review and/or analyzes and develops architectural requirements at data domain level within product portfolio or team.
· Participates in the Data Governance Council.
· Contributes to the development of data patterns and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses.
· Leads the research and evaluation of emerging data technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support actives.
· Develops, motivates and directs staff to create a team environment.
· Effectively monitor and control costs in the organization
· Bachelor's Degree. Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, or Engineering preferred
· Minimum 8 years of IT professional experience
· Minimum 3 years of professional experience in an business intelligence & analytics architecture leadership role, leading cross functional initiatives and/or large global projects
· Knowledge and experience in data warehousing, business intelligence, big data, & data architecture
· Passionate communicator and proven thought leader in data & analytics architecture with the ability to understand and explain complex problems in a simple and easy to understand manner.
· Trusted advisor to leaders gained by listening, understanding and offering solutions to their core business needs in order to create insightful analytics.
· Exceptional analytical, communication, organizational and presentation skills.
· Proven success in translating business strategies into executable plans.
· Insight into the way that digital transformation is affecting industry and knowledge of best practices.
· Ability to translate digital trends, technologies and strategies into engaging, tactical programs.
· Highly organized, with the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects while effectively meeting deadlines.
· Strong knowledge of data processing technologies such as Teradata, MPP, and Hadoop
· Strong knowledge of ETL technologies such as Talend, HVR, Informatica
· Experience with reporting and visualization platforms such as Spotfire, Tableau, OBIEE
· Experience with scripting such as Python, Jaql, Ruby
· Experience working in Agile SDLC
· Familiarity with cloud architectures such as AWS
· Understands concepts of setting and driving architecture direction.
· Familiar with elements of gathering architecture requirements.
· Understands architecture standards concepts to apply to project work.
· Understand key cross-functional concepts that impact the organization; is aware of business priorities and organizational dynamics
· Familiarity with service delivery management and issue to prevention business processes
· Influences through others; builds direct and "behind the scenes" support for ideas. Preemptively sees downstream consequences and effectively tailors influencing strategy to support a positive outcome.
· Able to verbalize what is behind decisions and downstream implications.
· Continuously reflecting on success and failures to improve performance and decision-making. Understands when change is needed. Participates in technical strategy planning.
· Comfortable interacting, communicating and influencing executive leadership on strategy
· Strong analytical and strong problem solving skills -communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions, anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve, creates actionable strategies and operational plans
· Change oriented – actively generates process improvements, champions and drives change initiatives, confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.