GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
Risk Leader for the Subsea Production Systems (SPS) & Services business supporting EPC (Engineering Procurement & Construction) project and services projects tender phase risk and opportunity management.
SPS & Services opportunities range in complexity based on geographical locations, new product inclusion, monetary value (US $10-$500M) and commercial models.
The Risk Leader will lead Risk and Opportunity (R&O) management through the identification, assessment and management of risk to inform the business of risk exposure on commercial opportunities and to advise of appropriate contingency planning. During the tender phase, the Risk Leader will develop strategic mitigation actions with the functional teams to inform the execution strategy and provide a comprehensive risk profile for each tender.
• Responsible for providing support to Tender Managers across the SPS and Services opportunities.
• Responsible for embedding the risk management process on tenders to ensure key commercial, execution and technical risks and opportunities are identified, assessed and managed. Key activities include to:
o Lead R&O identification sessions;
o Assist the Tender Manager and risk owners to identify and articulate R&O with clear mitigation strategies and specific actions where required;
o Assist the risk owners with realistic and consistent impact assessments by engaging with schedule and cost subject matter experts to ensure risks and mitigation actions are accurately costed and scheduled;
o Review with the Tender Manager the anticipated risk exposure and planned mitigation costs to inform the contingency profile;
o Ensure the risk register is maintained through the tender process and support the handover to the project execution function prior to contract award to ensure project commences with an informed risk position;
o Responsibility for Customer risk deliverables for example Risk and Opportunity Management Plans.
• Support the Tender Manager with implementing quantitative cost and schedule risk analysis, if appropriate.
• Inform knowledge management process of risk profiles / key risks for future opportunities, taking learning from project execution and share common risks across the portfolio.
• Provide recommendations to the Global Risk Leader for updates to the R&O Management Procedures.
• Provide R&O training, including ARM training, as required.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent knowledge and experience.
• Proven track record in risk management and/or project management.
• Risk tool competency is desirable, for example ARM, Primavera Risk Analyser, Crystal Ball.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Pro-active team player to engage with wide range of stakeholders.
• Demonstrated ability to analyse and resolve problems.
• Ability to document, plan, report and present material internally to leadership and to customers.
• Commercial experience in a tendering / bid environment.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.