Description de l'offre
Aviation Business & General Aviation & Integrated Systems
As a Repair Technician in an aerospace environment, you will be responsible for the repair, modification and overhaul of electronic avionic assemblies and printed circuit boards for a variety of civil or military customers.
· Fault find to component level and repair as required
· Use of manual and automated test equipment.
· Supporting engineering / quality investigations and project work as and when required.
· Ability to follow detailed instructions and read complex electronic digital/analogue circuit diagrams
· Raise all relevant paperwork to complete the task, ensuring traceability and compliance is maintained throughout the process.
· Previous experience of fault diagnosis and testing of electronic components essential;
· The ability to demonstrate that they are able to utilize detailed Manuals, drawings and other documentation to aid this requirement
· Minimum of ONC or time served experience apprentice or similar level of knowledge and experience.
· Must be PC literate.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) clearance is required and must be maintained for this role. Please note that in the event that BPSS clearance cannot be obtained, you may not be eligible for the role and/or any offer of employment may be withdrawn on grounds of national security. Please see the link below for further details regarding the requirements for BPSS clearance
· Team player who is inclusive in their approach
· Good manual dexterity
· High level of attention to detail
· Good verbal communication skills
· Able to work to own initiative
· Ability to multi-task and deal with a varied work load
· Outstanding integrity
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
AtGE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world’s toughest problems. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you’ll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it’s the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we’ve got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you’re passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!