Project Engineer (CMT)
Baker Hughes GE
Baker Hughes GE Oilfield Services
As a Field Engineer you are the key interface between BHGE and the client at the job site. Your job will be demanding both mentally and physically. You will often work in harsh conditions. You will be required to meet customer requirements and expectations through flawless execution. The start and completion times of jobs will dictate the length of your working day, it’s not the clock.
• Rigorously apply Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) standards in all situations using BHGE systems and procedures in service of maintaining and further developing the safety culture
• Working as a crew member deploying BHGE tools and services, including direct liaison with customers’ representatives and BHGE shore-based Operations Managers
• Participating in finding solutions to complex technical problems through direct, hands-on work
• Preparing tools and equipment prior to outbound shipment to the well site
• Receiving inbound equipment and correctly documenting inventory
• Providing direct support for tenders including data analysis and cost estimates
• Supporting invoicing activities to ensure that revenue is secured in the required timeframes
• Actively engaging in job shadowing opportunities with Sales Managers, Operations Managers and Engineering Managers to understand their activities as the basis of developing business acumen and a holistic understanding of BHGE activities
• Completing all training assignments to the required standards.
In addition to fluency in English (assessment of your English proficiency may be part of the selection process) and the legal right to work in the country in which you have applied without company sponsorship or time restriction, you will need:
A minimum grade point average of 3.0 or equivalent.
Be enrolled in a degree program in an Engineering, Applied Science or other technical program.
Evidence of acting in a leadership role in paid or unpaid work
Experience of participating in outdoor activities
Evidence of meeting others’ expectations even when the situation was difficult
A preference for working in a group rather than working alone.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
About General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.